- 15 adjustable filter channels (eight poles) with clipping indicators
- Slew to create unique slurring effects
- Silence bridging to fill periods of silence with the filtered excitation sign
- Spectral shift (WRP1) to shift analysis filter channels up or down
- Spectral tilt (WRP2) to manipulate the overall spectrum with a single knob
- V/UV detection for automatic detection of voiced/unvoiced signals
- Freeze to bring the vocoded signal to a standstill
- Noise to select either pink or white noise for the excitation of unvoiced signals
- BP/LP to select between low-pass or band-pass response of the lowest channel (100 Hz)
- Line inputs for voice and exitation signals with clipping indicators
- FFB Out to output the fixed-filter bank audio signal
- Vcdr Out to output the vocoder audio signal
The fixed-filter bank is adjustable via the 15 channel filters, spectral shift and spectral tilt.
Promotion: 50€ off (Offer valid until Dec 31, 2021. Promotion already included in prices shown below.):
- Europe (tax included): 420€ + shipping
- U.S.A. (tax free): $420 + shipping
Pricing subject to change.
User's Manual (PDF)
Note: On the final frontpanel in the shipped product, the print "WRP1" will be replaced with "Spectral shift" and "WRP2" will be replaced with "Spectral Tilt".